At the beginning of each season, student-athletes must obtain clearance by the athletic department to be able to participate in ANY sport, including practices. To obtain clearance, student-athletes must register online through the PRIVIT system after August 1. Once all steps are complete in PRIVIT then the athletic department will issue clearance for the student to participate.
- Upload a picture of the completed physical
- Sign the parent permission form
- Complete the pre-participation history form
- Sign the student agreement form
- Sign the MSHSAA concussion materials
- Sign the Student Activity Handbook
All completed physical exams are good for two(2) years from the exam date. All other PRIVIT forms need to be reviewed, completed and signed each year.