Saturday School is an opportunity to make-up absences. It is entirely optional and is not assigned as a form of punishment.
How does it work?
- Currently, students can recover 2 CLASS PERIODS at each Saturday School.
- Students MUST have their student IDs to attend. We must verify who they are.
- Students are expected to come prepared. They should have a charged Macbook and enough work to occupy themselves for 3 hours. If a student doesn't have a Macbook, forgets their charger or something, we can't help them.
Dates for 2023 Fall Semester:
- October 29
- November 19
- December 3
- January 7
- 8:00AM - 11:00 AM
- If students arrive late, they DO NOT get to attend.
- Even if students only needs to recover one absence, they must arrive at the start, not the end.
- Students may chose leave halfway and recover only 1 absence.
- GHS library.
- Students MUST enter through the library back door. No students will let in through the main front entrance.