Saturday School is an opportunity to make-up absences. It is entirely optional and is not assigned as a form of punishment.
How does it work?
- Currently, students can recover 3 CLASS PERIODS at each Saturday School. No more than 3 periods.
- Students MUST have their student IDs (or a copy of it) to attend.
- Students are expected to come prepared. They should have a charged Macbook and enough work to occupy themselves for 3 hours.
Dates for 2022 Spring Semester:
- February 26
- March 5
- April 9, 16, 30
- May 14
- 8:00AM - 11:00 AM
- If students arrive late, they DO NOT get to attend.
- Even if students only needs to recover one absence, they must arrive at the start, not the end.
- Students may leave early and recover only 1 or 2 absences.
- GHS library.
- Students MUST enter through the library back door. No students will let in through the main front entrance.
Attendance recovery is also available after school on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
How it works:
- Students can recover 1 CLASS PERIOD after school.
- Students are expected to come prepared to work for 1 hour.
- Contact Mr. Clarkson if you are interested.
- Only 20 slots are available on each date.
- 2:45PM - 3:45PM
- Students MUST be present the whole time to recover attendance.
Place: Room 204