Grandview Youth Court
2nd and 4th Thursdays
6pm - 8pm
Grandview City Hall
Youth courts are diversion programs in which youth are sentenced by their peers for minor crimes, offenses, and violations. The youth court is comprised entirely of you! You will also be trained in advocacy, public speaking, principles of rehabilitation, restorative justice, and more!
- Help change your community for the better
- Learn about the law, courts, and restorative justice.
- Earn about 40 hours of community service per year.
- Make your resume stand out.
- Exposure to real judges, attorney, and other professionals.
GHS Students @ their first trial in 2021!