Grandview High School

Skip to main content
Mobile Menu
Counselor's Office » Course Change Request

Course Change Request

Please complete the following link to request a course change:
  1. You will complete the form for each course change request you wish to make; you may make multiple submissions. 
  2. Students will have 10 days after the start of each semester to submit a course request change.  
  3. Once a course request(s) has been processed, your counselor will send the student an email with the result of the request.
  4. Please be aware that some courses may need to be moved to a different period in your schedule to accommodate your course change request.
  5. Here is a list of the 2020 - 2021 GHS courses. 
Senior Partial Day Request
Note: If you have already spoken to your counselor and already have a partial day schedule, you only need to complete the Senior Partial Day Schedule Request to keep your partial day.
If you are not scheduled for a partial day, but wish to do so, you must complete both steps.
Step 1. Please complete the following link to request a partial day schedule.
Step 2. Complete the Schedule Change request to drop the course(s) you would like removed from your schedule.