• Student must meet all requirements for graduation and be in good standing.
• Mandatory participation in practice – failure to attend practice may result in removal from the graduation ceremony. Any exceptions must be approved by the Principal prior to practice.
• Work schedules will not be considered as an exception.
• Have any attendance violations made up.
The graduation ceremony is a dignified, formal occasion held to honor the graduates. Participation in the graduation ceremony is a privilege.
• Meet all requirements for graduation and be in good standing
• Adhere to Code of Conduct Agreement and Requirements
• Adhere to dress requirements
• Have any attendance violations made up
Tickets for Graduation will not be distributed until the Graduate Survey has been completed and all current fine/fees have been paid.